Sunday 13 January 2013


Blog post 0.5

Hello!

That’s the greeting done, what next? An introduction I suppose!

I’m Nick and at the time of this post I am a thirty year old, six foot odd beard with a person somewhere behind me! I have a Fiancé and two raucous children who seem to be in a state of perpetual motion somewhere in my immediate vicinity, so much so that I often trip over or stand on one or both of them.

The purpose of this blog is to promote and review games, and I am not talking about video games here, there are by far and away enough sites that do that to varying degrees of success and quality. I am talking about tabletop games, the main source of pain to my wallet! These can be card games, board games (which are my main focus), miniatures games, war games, dice games and every permutation in-between. The reviews are from my own collection of games and miniatures and I will try my best to post at least once a week which will give me time to keep the collection growing and further allow reviews.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy what is to follow or at least find it useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment